Global Genetic Toxicology Testing Market Size Predicted to Grow at 10.5% CAGR: Fueled by Increased Demand for Safe Medications and Environmental Concerns 2030
The worldwide Genetic Toxicology Testing Market, which was valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2021, is projected to experience robust growth with a forecasted Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.5% during the estimation period. The market’s expansion is primarily driven by the need to assess substances that can cause genetic abnormalities or chromosomal damage, especially compounds with potential human risks. The market can be segmented into in-vitro and in-vivo categories based on testing types. The in-vitro category is witnessing increased applications in drug discovery, tailored therapy, and humanized models for in-vivo research.
- Growing R&D in Pharmaceutical Sector: Increased investment in research and development activities during early drug development phases is driving the demand for genetic toxicology services. This is aimed at improving the acceptance of compounds in preclinical stages and enhancing the chances of approval for Phase I therapeutic candidates.
- Rising Use of Humanized Animal Models: The demand for humanized animal models for research applications is on the rise, especially in the biomedical field. These models allow researchers to better understand how humans react to diseases and treatments, thereby boosting the demand for genetic toxicology testing.
- Lack of Verified In Vitro Models: The complexity of endpoints like autoimmune diseases and immunological activation cannot be fully assessed through in vitro genetic testing. Animal models are still required to evaluate certain therapeutic compounds and their effects accurately.
- North America Dominates the Market: North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The region’s focus on structure-based drug design, high R&D expenditures, and the adoption of advanced technologies are contributing factors. Rising medication development and significant pipeline investments are also driving the demand for genetic toxicology testing.
- Strategic Acquisitions and Expansions: Industry players are expanding their capabilities by acquiring key assets and collaborating with other organizations. These strategies are aimed at enhancing their offerings and providing comprehensive solutions for genetic toxicology testing.
- Continued Research and Development: The development of new animal models, advanced testing methods, and the use of cutting-edge technologies are contributing to the growth of the genetic toxicology testing market.
Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on healthcare services, the global Genetic Toxicology Testing market is expected to witness sustained growth as the demand for safe medications and preventive diagnostics continues to rise.
Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2023-2030 – By Product, Technology, Grade, Application, End-user, Region: (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa) https://www.fairfieldmarketresearch.com/report/genetic-toxicology-testing-market
Sperm Function Testing Market
Pneumonia Testing Market
Drugs of Abuse Testing Market
Fairfield Market Research is a UK-based market research provider. Fairfield offers a wide spectrum of services, ranging from customized reports to consulting solutions. With a strong European footprint, Fairfield operates globally and helps businesses navigate through business cycles, with quick responses and multi-pronged approaches. The company values an eye for insightful take on global matters, ably backed by a team of exceptionally experienced researchers. With a strong repository of syndicated market research reports that are continuously published & updated to ensure the ever-changing needs of customers are met with absolute promptness.
Fairfield Market Research
UK +44 (0)20 30025888
USA (Toll-free) +1 (844) 3829746
This press release first seen on Brilad